.::::Форум для самых лучших!::::.

Объявление

Отдам форум в хорошие руки!!!!!!Кому надо - пишите во флудилке в теме "отдаю форум".

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

вопр

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 74

Эх.... :)

(((RaStA_GiRl_))) написал(а):

il_Dany ой блядь ты сматрю тут самая умная

представь себе)
те чё не имётся? невминяемая что ль? у мя с этой девочкой личные проблемы и тя это не касается...заявилась бля)

:lol: объявилась а не заявилась!!!!пишишь ты слишком с выебоном,если личные проблемы-в лички и решай,а не перед всеми подъебывать

проблемы-в лички и решай

и чё мне ток в личке общаться?слушь ты чё докапываешься, чё крутая стала...смотри не договорись... ^nono^
ПС
и не над мне на что то указывать, как хочу так и пишу, нашлась мля училка....

так так,ну ка поясни поповоду !сматри не договорись!"
в подробностях опиши ка чо это значит
а там уже решим

опиши ка чо это значи

а ты чё до такой степени глупая что сама не можь догадаться?! ^fuck^

слыш ты блядь давай пиши чо ты хоч.......ток о последствиях подумай
^fuck^ --->тебе в анал...ггг

ну ты овца....а вообще порожаюсь, как до сих пор твои мозги ещё не атрофировались :lol:  :O  ^_^  :rolleyes:

если епти за слова не мо.жешь ответить,то закрой рот,и живи себе спокойно,не иди приключений на...

не иди приключений

чё за хрень?ты думаешь чё пишешь???
я вообще т первая начала придираться и не иппи мозги)

:lol: ясно все с тобой

Девочки! Давайте не будем флудить! Я, к сожалению, не модератор этой темы, но если бы была таковой, то непременно удалила бы ваши сообщения!

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is existing on net?

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

At this time it appears like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

It's very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this website.

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

I read this post completely on the topic of the comparison of hottest and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a leisure account it. Glance complex to more brought agreeable from you! However, how can we be in contact?

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.